Translate

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

JustRite Colour Inspiration

Finally ! I did the card I first envisioned for the JustRite Challenge. I wanted to use the Majestic Labels Twenty-five and Spellbinders Poinsettia dies. I thought it would be fun to make the poinsettias into more of a lily -like flower.

I used the JR Grateful Heart stamp set for the sentiment. The largest size die in the Resplendent Rectangle set makes the card base.
I was very much inspired by this colour challenge. I love purple and just don't use it enough. This is the last card I'm making for this challenge though, I think I need a shovel to find my desk top!
You can find the JustRite challenge here :
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2013/09/justrite-christmas-sale-and-justrite-friday-challenge-106-color-inspiration.html
The entries are incredible, looks like these colours inspired everyone !
I'm also entering the always fun, Allsorts Challenge , this time it's "How does Your Garden Grow"
Loves Rubber Stamps has an Anything Goes challenge

14 comments:

  1. HOLY COW That's pretty! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful entry into this challenge. Your flower colors are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Such AWESOME inspiration!! This is Beautiful!! LOVE the layers!!THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you sure aced this challenge with this card . Love all the die layers and how the orange shows through . Your lilies are gorgeous so real looking .
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my FAV of all your entries for this challenge, Shona!!! I'm w/Sheri on that lily's striking beauty, which made me laugh, as I tried to find a flower for my card in the last few minutes of having time to get a post up and failed -- only to totally trash my already messy craft room -- there are flowers EVERYWHERE!!! :~(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang. That is so clever: the poinsettia as a lily.

    Another spectacular card! I don't think I can pick a favorite...they are all top notch cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jet another beauty Shona! Those flowers are gorgeous!

    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Creative using the poinsettia dies to make a lily - tiger lily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what a beautiful color combination and such stunning flowers you have shared
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW another gorgeous design. I love the orange & mauve together and the dies are beautiful. Those flowers are stunning ! I think I 'need' that spellbinder die :) Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, fabulous card. Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very awesome layering. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Wow... I LOVE the flowers. :) I hope you found your desktop eventually lol

    ReplyDelete