Translate

Sunday, 10 November 2013

Hard Core Crop Project #4

Oh how I wish I had found out about the Hard Core Online Crop a lot sooner ! I am having a blast, but there are only two hours left to play :(  This challenge was to Make a Gift Bag and Matching Tag using Core'dinations. I don't own a Cricut or Silhoutte and I was too lazy to haul my printer over to the computer ( I don't use it much! ), and figured I could wing it. I wanted a purse style gift bag, I thought it might please a certain five year old. I have NEVER EVER tried anything like this before, but it worked ! Luckly, I started on computer paper as I required numerous mock-ups!



I cut all the flowers out with a TH Tattered Flower Garland die and ran them through a Swiss Dots folder. They are so cute ! Why did I never try that before ?!! The purse fit in the Ebosser ( thank heaven), so I was able to use an embossing folder on it. I sanded it to bring out the core and I think it's sweet. I used a new SSS stamp set on the tag. I love this set and it is perfect for who this is for.
This was fun, I wonder if I could get one more done in time. Can you believe that I didn't do all card challenges ? Sometimes I surprise myself !!

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome. You should do all card challenges. I love love this cute purse and you did amazing. I would never know its your first time making a purse. You look like a pro !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally rocks!!!! and yes, you made it on time- i don't know why my linky closed!!! awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered what you've been up to now I know . This is so sweet love all the flowers and the sentiment on the tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome!!!! thanks for hanging with us at the Crop!

    ReplyDelete