My friend loaned me her IO Poinsettia Wreath stamp ages ago, and I finally stamped with it about a day or so before she dropped by and picked it up. So I didn't do much with it :(
I just used watercolour paint, stickles and the IO Small Bow die (DIE057-AA).
Can't seem to control my urge to use watercolours! My husband passes by very quickly when he sees that green Kuretake box!
This is for the Impression Obsession Season's Greetings challenge.
Hope everyone had lots of fun shopping the IO sale. I know I sure did !!!
This is very pretty Shona! No wonder you can't control the urge to use the watercolors! Thanks for playing along in the IO challenge
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty! I love the flower. You designed it great. Really lovely. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteShona, this is a gorgeous card. You should never try to control your urge to watercolor because you are great with it. Thanks for playing in the IO challenge.
ReplyDeleteOoooh..... Pretty! I'm a little jealous of your beautiful water coloring. Water colors and I are still trying to make friends!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shona! Love your bow! :) You know you already inspired me! Sorry I used the same one!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Love the background.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is so gorgeous. I am impressed. Beautiful work.
ReplyDelete