Two things I love, molding paste and watercolour, so I couldn't resist making more sparkly Hibiscus with my Designs by Ryn Hibiscus stencil, and the red glitter embossing paste. I was really excited by Ryn's Hummingbird stamps also. They are just perfect for using Twinkling H2O's on. I have lots of Twinks and I don't use them enough even though they make me happy. But now I have a Hummingbird stamp, and I think I'll be stamping and painting it on everything! I wish I could have gotten a better photo that showed the gorgeous twinkling blues and greens better. But today was just not a good photo day for me. I don't have the old Picasa 3 on the new laptop and I miss it a lot!!
The card looks a bit wonky because i had a bit of an accident with it. I think I can fix it though by putting something heavy on it.
The leaf stamps are by Ryn and I used Perfect Pearls and VersaMark ink to make those. The sentiment is from a die set by IO.
This is for the Design's By Ryn October Customer Challenge.
Shona this one is stunning! You've reminded me of how much I enjoyed colouring my hummingbirds and flowers with Twinkling H2O's. They really shine over a dark background! Great composition too. Thanks for sharing your makes with me.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back with stamping! You are on a roll too! I missed a lot of your works of art! This red glitter embossing paste looks very cool! :) Thanks for the visit! The tree is Magenta stamp image from Nika's store. Keep up the great work! So glad you are back to paper crafting! Have a great day! Talk soon!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous art, I love the black background which shows off the beautiful H20s so well. The gold embossing is fabulous with your beautiful colouring. Funny as I just took out my H20s for a play yesterday, I don't use them often, but love them. Since 'downsizing stash', I've been having fun with stash/media/stamps that have sat unused for a long time :) Have a great day, Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteLove this and of course I would accept it as my belated birthday card!
ReplyDelete