Translate

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

IO In the Garden Challenge

I must confess, I totally lost it! I've been concentrating on doing CAS cards. Good grief, they are hard ! So this card for the IO challenge is a result of my self control cutting loose and rebelling against CAS.

I threw everything at this! Patterned papers, inking, heat embossing, die cutting, fussy cutting, Copic colouring, stamping, handmade flowers, glitter paint and a doily and lace.
The Impression Obsession products used are:
All Occasion II (CL307)
Open Rose (E6014)
C-A-C Greenery (CC018)
Bare Branch (DIE 022-U)
Sm Spiral Flowers (DIE042-I)  I just used the tiniest flower from this die set, it makes the cutest little         flowers, so perfect for cards and is one of my all time favourite dies.
The IO challenge is found here :
http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2014/03/new-challenge-in-the-garden-1.html                              

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, Your card is gorgeous, love all the details and the tiny flowers. The colouring on the large rose is beautiful. I like your style of lots of layers, details & colour. But I also admire CAC designs and at times. I find one layer CAS cards an enjoyable challenge. Take good care, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I LOVE it!! You are too FUNNY!! =) If your not into CAS then maybe just concentrate on what you LOVE!!?? I'm just not a CAS Card maker either and although I like looking at them to me they always seem kinda boring!! LOL!! I LOVE this and to me this is a Shona Card!! =) I LOVE it!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too funny Shona ! Beautiful card love the big rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so gorgeous,Shona!!!!!!! Love that huge, beautiful flower!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shona, this is just so lovely and beyond! I love your large flower and the tiny ones on the branch just really are great with it! The embossed sentiment is perfect for them and your card just radiates love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty I love all the different elements to this, you certainly threw everything in there and it turned out beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty I love all the different elements to this, you certainly threw everything in there and it turned out beautiful

    ReplyDelete